Set up your free analysis and discuss our $500 website offer! Call us! (480) 269-4884 We’ve been in the marketing space for over 8 years & one of the most common questions we get is “how much should website design cost?” It’s a difficult question to answer without some details as every business has unique […]
You naturally want your business to show up in Google searches, but your company’s website presence alone is not enough for real success. To greatly increase your amount of customers and to spread awareness of your brand in general, it important to take advantage of Google AdWords. This online advertising network is not only Google’s largest source of income, but it has also grown to be the biggest network of its kind worldwide with guaranteed exposure for its clients. Keep reading to learn about five different ways you can make sure you’re reaching more customers with Google AdWords. Read more
No matter the time of the year, you need to be looking backward and evaluating how well your content marketing efforts are working. You’ll want to integrate the best practices that you pinpointed from your past content as well as include new strategies. Let’s explore six digital marketing trends that you need to start incorporating […]
One of the most common questions we get from local business owners is “how can I improve my Google Places rankings?”. Once you have optimized your Place page, it comes down to five things which we explain below.
Facebook is huge and is no longer a NEW platform (been around since 2004). Consequently, it has grown and matured tremendously, and like most other publishing platforms, their primary profits are driven through advertising. Facebook is home to over 219 million US users and over 1.9 billion monthly users worldwide, which is a HUGE network […]
Today, there are more opportunities than ever for targeting your most ideal legal clients online and marketing your firm. With a smart and diverse digital marketing plan, you can get in front of the right online users at the right time wherever they are in their online journey, whether that’s in Google searches, on social […]
Your leads are only as good as the website that produces them. Fortunately, designing a website that’s built for leads doesn’t have to be overwhelming or time-consuming. By looking at examples of some of the best converting lead generation websites, you can learn precisely what works — and most importantly, why it works. The following steps are proven lead generation boosters that can not only increase conversions, but can also increase your rankings in Google and overall site authority.
1. Include a Contact Number
Adding a contact number to your website may seem counter-intuitive, especially if you sell a digital product. Doing so however, increases consumer trust and lends credibility to your offer. Even if your customers don’t actually call, the presence of a phone number does bring them some comfort.
One lead generation site for an Arizona based Pest Extermination company incorporated their phone number for the 3 major areas that they service. This helps to promote the fact that they can service Phoenix but also the other large AZ markets.
2. Include Contact Forms on Every Page
Having easy access to the actual lead generation form is paramount to increasing the number of viable leads through your website. The less information they ask for, particularly on the first step, the more likely people will be to part with their valuable personal details.
Notice how the example below uses a contact form that is actually a part of the slider. Customers filling out this form are also more likely to do so because they did not have to give out too much personal information on the first step.
3. Add Testimonials For Greater Credibility
Testimonials can be a powerful marketing tool, but adding photos or even rich media such as video or audio can take them a step further. While the rich media versions may be too bandwidth-heavy for lead generation websites, solid testimonials can have a powerful impact and lend support to your offer.
4. Use Trust Seals – But Make Sure They’re More Than Just Eye Candy
All of the major trust seal providers claim that incorporating a trust seal on your website can increase conversion rates, but the actual statistics are hard to come by. Rather than installing a seal for pure visual security benefits, choose one that is backed up by a rating system or guarantee to the consumer. Some of the best seals that can be used come from sources such as The Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce or industry specific organizations.
Notice in the example below, we were able to incorporate several trust seals on the slider of the home page for our client. These seals immediately help to create a sense of professionalism which will gain trust of visitors and help increase conversion rates.
5. Avoid “Cookie-Cutter” Site Templates
It should go without saying, but when it comes to quality lead generation, you should avoid any cookie cutter “all-the-work-is-done-for-you” website templates. Instead, invest in the best possible website you can afford, and make sure you make the page’s purpose clear up front so that the designer can tailor it to generating leads rather than looking nice or having all the bells and whistles. Having a well-designed site also increases trust and customer confidence levels when shopping online.
6. The Bottom Line for Best Lead Generation: Test, Test, Test
None of these tips will do you a bit of good unless you test them for yourself and determine what works for your unique situation. Number and quality of leads is a conversion factor just like any other – one which you’ll want to see increase and improve over time.
A lead generation page is also a great way to test crucial design changes before applying them sitewide. By split testing changes from one landing page to the next, you’ll be able to see whether or not your lead gen efforts pay off. Of course, having the right testing and analytics software in place will help you determine exactly what’s working – with real-time data, historic timelines, trends and conversion funnels that let you segment down to the smallest details.
2016 was an amazing year for online marketing, but the industry never slows down. Now that we are in the new year, you need to be thinking about how the industry’s going to change in 2017—and how you can implement accordingly.
Marketing is a field dominated by those with the foresight to plan ahead, anticipate changes, and jump on trends before your competitors do, so take note of these trends to come and prepare for them. You don’t have to use all of them, but you should be aware of their existence if you want to continue being competitive in your industry.
Don’t let your website and online marketing overwhelm you and your office. We are offering a FREE analysis of your website and online presence, so give Search Control a call today at (480) 626-4378 to discuss your potential marketing plan for the new year!
The technology age is a brave new frontier for anyone interested in elevating their unique perspective about, well, just about anything. We all have a digital footprint across the web that has been cultivated and curated by ourselves, friends, family, and coworkers. The question has become not whether or not you have a personal brand, but whether or not you’re choosing to cultivate it. So, if you choose to develop your brand, here are a few ways to get started.
1. Think of yourself as a brand. What do you want people to associate you with? Are you an expert in a particular industry? Identify this area of expertise and begin to voice your opinion, write articles, and share content that is relevant to what you’re passionate about.
2. Get your site set up. Having a personal website is a fundamental way to get yourself seen on searches and move through the search rankings. Don’t stress about it being over-the-top. Start with something basic but informative with clear access to your social networks and body of work. Add to it over time.
3. Google yourself. Knowing who you share a name with, and what’s being said about you (or someone with your name) is an important part of cleaning up your brand. Carve out your space by using your middle name or initial, especially if your name is a common one (hello, John Smith). Keep tabs on what’s being said about you with alerts too.
4. Be authentic. This ties back to the first point. As you build your brand, it should be a reflection of who you are and what you’re about. People want to feel like they’re connecting with other REAL people. Assess and develop your true self, people who like what they see will want want to engage and stick around.
5. Act purposefully. Every speaking engagement, article written, tweet sent, and Instagram posted has an impact on your brand. Once you’re clear on what you’re about, strategically manage what you’re sharing to nurture it in the direction you desire.
6. Leave room for growth and change. Some of the people with the best personal brands are on their second and third acts: think Martha Stewart, Richard Branson, Mark Cuban. They haven’t left their original passions behind, but they have created avenues to share their other interests while remaining true to their original narrative. No one remains static on their thoughts and interests, allow your brand to be ever evolving as you will be too.
Contact Search Control
8930 E Raintree Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85260