While we may also be experts in content creation, web design and search engine optimization, we make sure that we share all or our work and ideas with each other and throughout all social avenues. With that being said, we know what it takes to create and manage a strong social presence for our clients.
We also understand that every client is different and has a unique voice when it comes to their online presence. Search Control has worked with clients ranging from Doctors, Dentists and Attorneys to Garage Door Repair, Ecommerce Stores and Restaurants. Having this diversity in experience really gives our team a unique outlook and understanding of how to capture and captivate the target audience and demographic for our clients.
Your potential customers are already here! …this is a great way to get your brand in front of your target demographic.
When we kick off a campaign with a client, we take extra time and pay special attention to clarifying content topics, dos & don’ts and general guidelines to keep our messaging consistent with what our client and their potential clientele want to see. Search Control also has a proprietary dashboard called Control Tower that allows our customers to monitor, approve and contribute to the Social Media Marketing campaign. The use of Control Tower truly creates a productive and transparent environment assuring our clientele that we’ve got things covered.
Why market on social media?
Your potential customers are already here! With the growing number of users across the major social media platforms, this is a great way to get your brand in front of your target demographic. Check out the current number of active monthly visitors on the major social media platforms below!
How is SEO & Social Media Marketing Related?
Why would an SEO specialist or the major search engines such as Google and Bing care about social media? The two are closely related and can have a positive impact on overall SEO strategy and implementation.
Social media ties into exploration and discovery of new content such as trending news stories, local blogs and articles, new products and services, and much more. We all know that “discovery” is a type of search activity which is passive rather that active (such as Google searches). Social media can also help to build links and expand backlink portfolios while complementing other SEO efforts. Plenty of social media users also perform keyword searches on social sites to find content, products and services. Social connections can also impact the relevancy and visibility of marketing content by showing posts and content in users feeds that get displayed to all their connections.
What are the benefits of social media marketing?
- Expanded Brand Awareness: Every chance you have to boost your brand’s visibility is valuable. Social networks are a chance to get your brand’s voice and content out across a new channel.
- Increased Brand Loyalty: Businesses and brands that engage on social media platforms receive higher loyalty from their customers. Studies show that 53% of Americans who follow brands on social media are more loyal to those brands.
- Better Brand Authority: Interaction with your customers is a show of good faith to other potential customers. When happy customers want to share and talk about a service or product, they go to social media. When a person posts or tags your business name, new potential customers will be more enticed to follow you.
- Higher Inbound Traffic: Outside of social media, your inbound organic web traffic is limited to people searching for keywords you may rank for or people who are already familiar with your brand. Each social media profile you create is another road leading back to your website and every post you make is another opportunity for a new visitor to your website.
- Increased Search Engine Rankings: It’s believed that major search engines recently have started including social media presence as a factor in rankings due to the fact that strong brands almost always use social media. Being active on social media can signal to search engines that your brand is credible and trustworthy.